How To Use:
How to use Julienne Brow Pomade
1. Start by brushing your brows with a brow brush to separate the hairs evenly.
2. Dip your favourite angled brush lightly into Julienne Brow Pomade to pick up the colour – start off lightly and gradually build up the colour to your preferred intensity.
3. Wipe off any excess product and apply to your preferred shape, shading and blending as you go.
You can use the Julienne Brow Pomade in combination with Julienne Retractable Brow Pencil or Julienne Brow Cushion to achieve your preferred brow colour, shape and contours.
The perfect solution to shade, enhance and accentuate expressive eyebrows. Use your favourite angled brush and allow the rich colour to create bold, dramatic brows, perfect for every occasion. Smudge-proof and water-resistant, the brow pomade delivers intense, long-lasting colour.
How To Use:
Our brow pomade is the ideal product to build layers of colour to achieve the level of intensity you prefer, be it natural, or bold and dramatic. The perfect solution to shade, enhance and accentuate expressive eyebrows
MEDIUM BROWN – This medium brown shades suit brunette beauties flawlessly
DARK BROWN – If you are a darker brunette or have gorgeous black hair, this one is for you!
• Lightly brush over the creamy pomade with your angled brush as a little goes a long way!
• Test out a line on the back of your hand before going straight in for the brows. Your line should be thin with no excess product falling from the brush. Repeat as many lines as possible until you’re happy with the consistency.
• You should always fill in your eyebrows from the bottom with a pomade, not the top. Starting from the middle of your eyebrow, work your way out to the edges as the end of your eyebrow can handle more pigment.
Candelilla Cera, Cera Alba, Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Borago O_cinalis (Borage) Seed Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide. May contain CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)