1. Brush your brows using the spoolie to separate hairs
2. Lightly dip the angled brush into the cushion to absorb the pigment.
3. Apply short, light brush strokes of colour to your brows, working in the direction of the hair growth, to create your desired effect.
4. Use the lighter shade towards the front of the brow and the darker shade towards the tail of your brow. Alternatively, combine the pigments to create your perfect colour.
5. The quick-drying formulation facilitates makes the colour and easy to build to achieve the intensity and fullness desired
You can use Julienne Brow Cushion with Julienne Retractable Brow Pencil to achieve your preferred brow colour, shape and contours.